Current Exploration & Development Areas
Medina, Bexar & Atacosa Projects: Somerset, Taylor-lna, Chicon Lake
Guadalupe County Projects: Wooden Horse, Nash Creek, Cottonwood Creek, Holmes Lake
- With Alberta production shut-in due to instability in natural gas prices, Emerald Bay began the transition to pursue South Texas oil opportunities in 2010.
- Management has drilled over 200 wells within the focus area since 1981.
- Access to quality services at competitive costs.
- Finding, development, and operating costs competitive or better than Canada.
- Large percentage of land/minerals held privately.
- Small companies with regional expertise and knowledge base can assemble a significant land position quickly.